9.3.14

TALK!! TALK!!

Gosh! Faithful Reader - I forgot all about February. I've been a little distracted. The new film I've been putting together, Where We Are Now, is finished. You will see it soon. The new STUDIOGRABDOWN website launched - you can see it here. Its well nice. We are now Online, on Instagram, on Twitter and on Tumblr @STUDIOGRABDOWN  

So many photos, so little time. Here is what I've been up to.
Promotions:
Websites:
STUDIOGRABDOWN:
WE CAN:
WE MUST:
FOR LIFE:
Disposable love:
Valentines. Not for me.
LFW:
Shadwell Basin:
The Beautiful Launderette:
Filming the end of the film:
Tom Baker love:
Jame Barnett:
Uni Related Breakdowns - nephew, I feel for you.
KENZO:
Wine Angels:
Future Prospects:
Under The Skin:
Dallas Buyers Club:
What's the last thing you remember?
#SELFIE:
Mantis:
Birthday:
Friday:
Whitechapel, I love you, but they're taking you down:
Oslo city:
Oslo bar:
One pie, this much mess:
Web of Fear:
Tardis:
Watney Road:
Fuerza Bruta:
Martin Creed:
Bermondsey White Cube:
Westend Girls:
The Scrolls of Studiograbdown:
City View:
Stay Wild:
The walk to work when the tube strike happened. SHIT:
Yes:
Mirror Man:
Poppy French has moved in:
Festival of Imagination:
WE MUST:
Interrogation:
SEX CRIME:
JO TRAV:
White Cube:
Pink on Pink:
End:

No comments:

Post a Comment