12.6.12

THE WEDDING - The Wedding Venue

The wedding reception venue was enormous, which made it feel slightly cold and uninviting. I wanted to make use of the whole space, and attempt to fill it in some way. The paper decorations I used were a great way of doing this, and the enormous quantity of them made for quite a spectacular sight. I wanted something quite amazing for the guests to see as they entered the reception, so I hung giant clusters of the paper balls from the barn's chandeliers.
The bar:
The amazing archway of paper bells the guests had to walk through:
The venue in action:
The bar:
Dance floor:
The seating plan made by the bride - arranged on a bird cage!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I like the way how do this wonderful elegant venue so beautiful. Thanks for the idea!

    zonia

    ReplyDelete