5.5.12

THE BIG BRITISH BANG! Selfridges Oxford Street Jubilee Window Displays

Faithful Reader - they have arrived! Our window displays for the Queens Diamond Jubilee - we hope you enjoy. These are really worth seeing for real - the level of detail in individual windows is quite insane. These have been a lot of fun to make - go check them out! Special mention to the Great British Weather window which features my Dad giving a weather report to Oxford Street!

CLICK ON THE PICTURES FOR BIGGER VERSIONS

The Changing of the Guard:
 The Food of Britain:
 Summer of British Style:
 British Indoor Pursuits:
 The Height of Cultivation:
 Great British Drives:
 The Queen Arrives at Ascot:
 High Streets of Britain:
 Great British Weather (with my Dad!)
 A Builders Tea Party:
 Britain By The Sea:
 Queuing for Britain:

1 comment:

  1. Thought the display was wonderful..I saw it for real in Oxford Street two days ago... loved the builder's bum display best of all!! Made me laugh. The Queen and Duke arriving at Ascot and the mini were also great. I liked it so much I will send this link overseas to my family.

    ReplyDelete