24.5.12

Back Ache In May: An Update With Love

Faithful Reader - I am a lazy wench - please forgive me. Here is a bumper update to the blog - though there is still more to come courtesy of STUDIOGRABDOWN. Anyway, things are pretty busy right now, and there are more exciting projects in the pipeline. Of course, the big impending EVENT of the year is THE WEDDING, which is fast approaching, but in the meantime, here are some snaps of some things I've seen and done recently - PEACE X

Borris Biking for the first time with Team Production back to Selfridges from Clerkenwell Design Week #BAPTISMOFFIRE
A bear in a bath at Clerkenwell Design Week - awwwww etc.
Holidaying in Turkey - Yes Faithful Reader, the twin and I along with Miss Zoe of Harcus hopped onto a plane and jetted off to sunny Marmaris, Turkey, where the kebabs hung heavy, the drinks were poured freely and every man, woman and child pointed and stared at my stupid clothes. I even met a man from Dalston (Turkish, obviously). More pics of this do exist, but on my disposable camera - so look out for those shortly (DISPOSABLE LOVE)
The Holiday Inn next to our flat is fast nearing completion, come join us on Commercial Road:
Big round circular thing which look like it had fallen through space and time in the field behind my house:
Becki inside a TV (Michael looking on).
Turing 24 years of age (GROSS/OLD/ETC)
Steph and Carmen riding the Overground:
VORON LOVE:
Meetings:
Innovative Means to take pictures:
Welcome to Glasgow:

No comments:

Post a Comment