31.1.12

January - An Update with Love

Model: Chanie Munn
Photography: Poppy French
Styling: James Barnett
 Faithful Reader! I've decided that I'm going to sign off each month with a post like this to add a bit of structure to this now weary blog. Can you imagine that I started this page in 2009? Rather excitingly, I've more original content to come in the next month or so than ever before, and now I've got a swish new lense, hopefully this blog will seem a little more grown up. Keep checking out the Flickr for photo updates (screw Facebook with its totally illegible Timeline nonsense) and stay tuned for more Chanie, Katty Janneh millinery, London Fashion Week and the major windows scheme I'm currently working on.
 Brick Lane Saturday
Abode
Matt Pyke at St Martins Lane Hotel curated by Crane TV
 
 Olek at Tony's Gallery on Brick Lane
And just about my favourite sight in the world right now - this unintentional light installation at the building site that will eventually become Whitechapel's new Premier Inn for the Olympics. 
Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment