21.12.11

FLASHBACK - SEPTEMBER 2011

2012 is coming. Lets have a gander back over the year that was.
 SEPTEMBER
This month seems to have been consumed by Fashion Week, which I hit hard this season (never again). I narrated Craig Lawrence's SS12 show, once again in the Portico Rooms at Somerset House.
The difference in feeling from 9 months previously was insane - the sense of anticipation and tension in the room before the show started was insane and I've not felt as nervous as that since I was about 8.
The parents come to London. We go to an art show together. They enjoy it. We have what ends up being one of the best days out together since I've lived in London. The die is cast. We are going. 2012. The year of travel. Watch. This. Space. They are returning. We are returning. A SEQUEL is being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment