14.10.11

VM Display Awards 2011

So last Friday, George and I were invited guests to the RVM Display Awards ceremony 2011, held in the Connaught Rooms in Covent Garden, and hosted by none other than Christopher Biggins. It was a big, overblown affair, full to the brim with people working in the industry I've recently fallen into. Completely unexpectedly, we won an award for best window graphics which meant we had to go on stage, pick it up and pose for seriously cheesey pictures with Biggins. Good times. A nice meal and messy DISCO ensued. I think I've only just recovered. Suited and booted: As an aside, I happened to come across this GIANT MANEQUIN in the windows of an estate agents on Kennington. These people will definitely not be winning any awards for VM:

No comments:

Post a Comment