3.10.11

City and Guilds of London MA Fine Art Show 2011

Just before London Fashion Week took over my life, I took my parents along to the City and Guilds of London MA Fine Art Show 2011 which just happened to be exhibiting on my doorstep. Faithful Readers may remember in June that I visited the BA degree show, which was fantastic, so I had high hopes for this and it didn't disappoint. My favourite work on show was by Adeline De Monseignat - 'Furry Eyeballs' - acyrllic baubles stuffed witkh fur and planted amongst a deposit of sand: Simple, beautiful and strangely satisfying. Mother and Father enjoying some of the more interactive displays: Some other stand out pieces: I love the workspace of the college and it just made me yearn for a studio like this again to work in and spend all day just making things. Love this picture of Michael and The Head In The Living Room. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment