20.9.11

London Fashion Week SS12 Day 3: Exhibition Somerset House

So I'm not going to waffle too much about these, but here is my first batch of exhibition posts from Somerset House on Sunday. These are the pieces from designers SS12 collections which caught my eye: Yang Du - fun and textured.
Stephen Jones - consumate professional and beautiful.
Mark Fast - getting away with it.
Maria Francesca Pepe - great for editorial.
Linda Farrow's designer collaborations - serious fun.
Totally didn't catch whose these pieces were by but they were exquisitely made.
Fyodar Golan - literally had just won the fashion fringe award the night before and spoke to me - he was totally lovely. Fantastic pieces with intricate detailing - my pics do no justice.
Fannie Schiavonni - incorporating clear PVC in her work this season.
Erickson Beamon - ornate jewellery, serious detailing. Editorial, not wearable.
Bora Aksu - fancy ruffles

No comments:

Post a Comment