20.8.11

A Post Of Things Part 5

Faithful Reader - it's that time once again. Unfortunately, I've laid off the cock shots for this months Post Of Things because of one or two of my child readers (yes, there are a couple I have been informed). So, here are a few bits and pieces which have been getting me hot and bothered in the last few weeks:

Vanessa Gold, aka Tanya Turner, aka Zoe Lucker, showing everyone on Eastenders how a full on meltdown is really done...
Tracey Emin at the Hayward Gallery - I thought it would be rubbish but I came away with a real appreciation - her video about 'Why I Gave Up Dancing' is one of the best things I've seen in a while...
Henry Cavill as Superman in Zac Snyder's MAN OF STEEL - epic costume shot...
This amazing car I saw last weekend walking down the street in Earls Court...
Glorious! A giant rainbow over Kennington last week...
London Riots - on the door step! Some of the weirdest days ever in London...
The burning Sony Distribution Centre near Tottenham - still burning several days later...
Riot Night...
The real Tardis in Earls Court the other day...
Blast from the past - black body painting - found this picture during a clearout...
And finally, another epic shot from a future blockbuster - Batman vs. Bane from The Dark Night Rises - exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment