20.8.11

18 Years Old and firing on every cylinder

An impromptu visit home a couple of weeks back to celebrate various birthdays was monumental for perhaps one reason - going out drinking (legally) with my nephew - MY NEPHEW!! Now at the tender age of 18, he can show me how its done - though to be honest, by the end of the evening - he was about as good as the rest of the Barnett's at holding the booze:
Nice. Anyway, so whilst Marcus spewed, and Miriam snored, I appreciated the glorious artistic skills of my nephew Benjamin, whose Egyptian inspired paper mache caskets were proudly on display on the window sill.
Amazing. Later the following day, a barbeque was had, and I snapped this rather funny picture of my neice Harriet with what suspiciously looks like a body rolled up in a bin liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment