20.4.11

Print Club London 1

Yesterday, the work team and I ventured out on an extra curricular trip to Dalston to have a go at 'Print Club London's' 'Pull A Sickie Day'. We each bought a long an image we wanted to have a go at print screening - a technique I like a lot, but have never used or even practised with. I decided to bring along one of my favourite images from the time Hannah and I worked with each other last year - Sink Plunger Fellatio! Here's a bit of a run down of what we did. Firstly, our images were scanned and adjusted accordingly. We were then given a brief talk on the history of Screen Printing. We applied our light sensitive surface to our screens, then exposed them to some serious light! Drying Rack: Pimping out our images: The prepped screens drying and ready for the printing to begin:

No comments:

Post a Comment