7.2.11

Less is More
Faithful reader! Apologise for neglecting the blog for a week - a series of nightshifts completely ruined me last week. However, I've regenerated once again ready to tackle the next month! February is here - this time last year, Hannah and I were embarking on our Final Major Project for university. I blogged 69 times in February last year! 69! Insane! It will take some topping this time round. Fortunately, I'm still trying to beaver away on a project with Hannah - the only issue now is time management. Less is more. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, etc. Anyway, I can't be bothered to write too much, so here are some pictures instead: An East London Banshee in Daltson: Gay Uncle: Auntie Miriam: The Latest Addition Stairway [To Heaven?] The writing's on the wall:

No comments:

Post a Comment