19.9.10

PIERS ATKINSON EXHIBITION SPACE

Somerset house has provided special blogging lap tops for those that blog - as I'm here ridiculously early, I felt I had to oblige! This is a snap of Piers Atkinson's stand from the Hedonism exhibition. I was part of Piers' team working on this collection throughout the summer. It looks fabulous and is a breath of fresh (country) air amongst the rest of the crowded exhibition spaces at LFW this year.

Seeing as these are designed to aide with blogging in real time, I should add that I'm sat outside the exhibition waiting to pick up a hat for someone to wear to Charlie Le Mindu's show today, which is at about half ten. I am well tired. Also today, I'll be viewing a Video Presentation by J Maskrey which I assisted Piers with to make the headpieces for the shoot. Very excited about that! I'd say I'd blog later, but chances are that these blogging stations will be choc-a-bloc. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment