30.7.10

THE JACQUES TOWNHOUSE

Earlier this week, I was lucky enough to go along to the launch party of The Jacques Townhouse Popup hotel. It was full of pompoms, trees and Fortune Tellers.

I do love a good Pompom. I found out about this project through my chum Poppy French, who had been assisting Cordelia Weston at her studio in Hackney, which had involved lots of painting, varnishing and (on one occasion) putting out a fire.

The event was very gentle and we all agreed how relaxed we had felt after a few ciders and lots of cup cakes. We even got a goody bag at the end - the free OK! magazine was very much appreciated. The Michelle Heaton exclusive is totally hilarious.

GMTV was out in force, as was Jameela Jamil from T4, and ex-Sugababe Keisha Buchanan.

This is me with a salmon and melon hors d'oeuvre stood next to Keisha.

Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. omg you were SO lucky to be there... hmm...

    ReplyDelete