23.6.10

JAMES BARNETT GOT HIMSELF A FIRST CLASS HONOURS DEGREE FROM CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS. OH FAITHFUL READER, HOW HE'LL COOE WITH DELIGHT
“I would like to thank the Academy from the bottom of my heart. I would like to thank Hannah Jerrom, and my friend Cate Blancett and the greatest one who ever was, Meryl Streep. I don’t feel very deserving of this in your presence, but I would like to thank Michael Spencer and everybody at Central Saint Martins for their undying support.
I would not have been able to play this role had I not understood love with a tremendous magnitude, and for that I thank my family; my mother, who I love more than anything, and my brother Jake Paltrow who is just the dearest person in the whole world.
My earthly guardian angel Mary Wigmore especially to my twin sister Miriam. I love you more than anything in the world. And to my grandpa Buster. I would also like to thank Jesus, and God for looking down on me. We miss you very much and I thank you. Thank you so much everybody”

No comments:

Post a Comment