11.4.10

V I C T O R Y
O F - T H E
D A L E K S
"Would you like a cup of tea?" Next week the Dalek's return to Doctor Who on BBC1, souped up in khaki, armour plated and ready for some serious World War Two action (are they carrying grenades in their rucksacks?). Here is a lovely promo picture from said episode of a Dalek playing the perfect host with cup of tea. We are in week two of the new series. I'm having mixed thoughts. I like the new Doctor, Matt Smith, and some of the other cosmetic changes are growing on me. Last nights episode 'The Beast Below' left me cold. I was left thinking at the end: what was the point in that? I'm hoping the return of the Daleks next week, the Weeping Angels the week after (Don't Blink!) and a certain River Song up the game a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment