6.3.10

D U P L I C A T I O N"OUR ARMY CONTINUES TO GROW IN STRENGTH"
We have dreams of 100 hundred, but we'd be happy with 20.

F R I D A Y
Slow day this Friday (I was hungover again, and I think Hannah may have been too) we finished making/painting our new costume for new recruit Natalie - Monday will be all about rehearsals for the scratch performance on Wednesday. Hannah says we have to have Tuesday off - boyfriends need attention. We've started to record lots of our own sound, in emulation of the BBC Radiophonic Workshop - which has involved wacking a spoon against a lampshape, running a spoon down some railings, and hitting a spoon repeatedly against some lockers. They must bloody hate us at uni.
Later on, Hannah and I found these marvellous doll things stored away in some disused lockers in our studio. Naturally, I had to give birth to them whilst Hannah took on the role of my unwilling birthing partner. After venturing into the girls loos at our uni, I noticed this rather lovely spot, the perfect photographing space replete with white neon lighting strip and stool.Nice. The second years put on their performance for Design for Dance in the White Space which Hannah and I had a gander of. There is a wonderful moment where the all stand still for about 1 minute, and then each of them begin to awake and perform a choreographed routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment