22.3.10

C O C H R A N E - I N V A S I O N [1]
"No animals were harmed in the making of this film" Hannah and I like being the early birds. Today we organised a location scout around the Cochrane Theatre, the same venue as last terms Midsummer Nights Dream project [faithful readers will know]. Quite by chance, call this coincidence, call it fate, there were some white and [hurrah!] black plinths just laying around the corridors of the theatre. What follows are some of the most wonderful photographs that Hannah and I have ever taken - we were scratched, bruised and fairly traumatised after todays session. More photos tomorrow, but here are some of the best from today. These photos were taken in the corridor/stairwell connecting the bar area to the auditorium floor. I got semi naked. It was liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment