21.2.10

H O T C H I P
(WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS, CUT OFF YOUR HEAD)
On Saturday I went to see the wonderful Hot Chip, my favourite band, at the O2 in Birmingham with Poppy French. We've seen Hot Chip I think about three times together now. It gets better each time. There were lots of angry little girls in the audience yesterday, so me and Poppy got our agressive grooves on, Shook our fists, and elbowed/danced our way to the front so I was able to get some first class snaps.
Lead vocalist Alexis shares the same Wham penchent as I do. He sported this rather wonderful tshirt after a mid evening costume change:
Felix (steel drum supremo, and Poppy's preferred squeeze) and Al (my preferred squezze):
At the end, Felix threw the songlist they had been using into the audience. I, with my abnormally long/skinny arms was able to thrash though the crowds to grab it. Rather upsettingly, my bottle of water leaked in my bag on the way home from Birmingham this evening, so its sort of a squidgy white mess now, drying out on my radiator. But at least its mine. Here is Poppy enjoying it before said accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment