21.2.10

BRAND BARNETT
IN
B I R M I N G H A M
This weekend I went to Birmingham to visit my friend Poppy French, a strange creature from the leaves of Surrey who likes to dream about otters. She has a blog http://poppyfrench.blogspot.com/ . She lives with Jak Flash http://flashyourjak.blogspot.com/ and Kyle. They have a very nice flat. In fact, I never wantd to leave their shower. I like Birmingham - its like an adventure playground. Nothing is in a straight line. To get around you have to walk above things, threw things, and below things. We ate some lovely fajitas on Friday night, then went to Joanna's house for said Eastenders activities.
The very glamouress Joanna:
We got very drunk on Friday night. On Saturday, we visited BBC Birmingham, where Poppy lived out her Archers dreams:
Of course, the main reason I was in Birmingham was to see the wonderful Hot Chip at the O2. I was well excited, as was Poppy... 
Poppy made me a fried egg:
 Poppy's fabulous Gagaesque glasses:

No comments:

Post a Comment