6.12.09

GAGA FEROX - A SUBSTANTIAL MAX OUT

SORRY FOR THIS BLOG FLASH - I WAS HALF EXPECTING GOING TO BED BUT I FEARED I'D FALL OFF SUCH A CONCEPT KNOWN ONLY AS THE 'BAND WAGON' IF I DID'NT BLOG ABOUT THE SIGHTS WE'VE WITNESSED TONIGHT. I'LL LEAVE [DAMNIT] JANET TILL TOMORROW. MEANWHILE, YOU CAN ENJOY THIS BLOG I WROTE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE EVENT KNOWN ONLY AS THE GAGASM....EXCUSE ME WHILST I RECOVER FROM A MAX OUT MELT DOWN. COULD 2009 GET ANY MORE HYPE HAPPY - THE FACT I HAVE TO ENDURE X FACTOR EVERY WEEK IS ENOUGH TO GIVE ME SERIOUS PALPATATIONS. I DREAM EVERY NIGHT ABOUT WHAT CHERYL'S GOING TO BE WEARING, ABOUT HOW BAD IT'LL PROBABLY END UP LOOKING, ABOUT WHAT DANNI'S DONE TO HER HAIR THIS WEEK, AND HOPING TO GOD THAT SHE'S STOPPED THAT FAUX GRECIAN TOGA LOOK (I'M SORRY MISS MINOGUE, THERE'S ANOTHER BLOG FOR THAT KIND OF LOOK, AND IT HAS TWO WORDS IN THE TITLE: GASH FASHION. THATS RIGHT EAST LONDON, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. GASH FASHION IS RETURNIN) SO ANYWAY, WHERE WAS I? OH YEAH - DIVA!GAGA DOES THE ONE THING WE THOUGHT IMPOSSIBLE - SHE MAKES WEARING EARLY GARETH PUGH LOOK AS EASY AS WAS WEARING A FACKING SNOOD. PUGH + GAGA = SNUG FIT. THIS GIRL IS MAX OUT IN MOTION. THE CORSET AND DEVIL HORNS WERE CUSTOM MADE FOR THE PERFORMANCE, AND WHILE I LIKE THE CORSET A LOT, I'LL BE BOLD AND SAY THAT I DIDN'T LIKE THE CHEAPO PUGH INSPIRED DEVIL EARS. I'M NOW IN A QUANDRY - WHO THE HELL WORE PUGH BEST? KYLE [GAY ICON] ROISIN MURPHY [A SORT OF WEIRD SCOTTISH GAY ICON] OR THE LADY OF GAGA [A GAGASM?]

THE PERFORMANCE WAS NOTHING LESS THAN COUTURE - ONLY GAGA IT WOULD SEEM CAN GET AWAY WITH HAVING A TOILET CISTERN AS A PIANO. SHE LOOKED QUITE BEWILDERED TO BE HONEST, BUT THEN I THINK ANYONE WOULD HAVE BEEN AFTER SEEING CHERYLS WITCH INSPIRED CLOAK DRESS THING. I'M SORRY, CHERYL'S BEEN LOOKING THE PITS THESE LAST COUPLE OF SHOWS. SOMEONE, SORT OUT THAT HAIR. ANYWAY, I'M GOING FOR A BATH. IT HAS A LOT TO LIVE UP TO.

4 comments:

  1. oh and also, royal variety performance tonight, how in the hell can this be topped really? unless she emerges from the mangled remains of diana's car

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, that was in really bad taste

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it was perfect. Gaga more or less is Diana reincarnate

    ReplyDelete