17.11.09

LA CAGE ON FRIDAY [TITS WERE SIGNED]



SO, FRIDAY NIGHT, ASH, HIS MUM, HIS AUNT AND I FREQUENT THE PLAYHOUSE ON NORTHUMBERLAND AVENUE AND WATCH LA CAGE AUX FOILES STARRING NONE OTHER THAN MR JOHN BARROWMAN. I WAS STRUCK BY THE OVERAL PRO GAY RIGHTS STANCE IT TOOK, AS I DIDN'T KNOW A THING ABOUT THIS MUSICAL BEFORE I SAW IT. I WAS ALSO SURPRISED BY HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THIS, AND REALISED THAT THERE IS A REASON WHY JOHN BARROWMAN IS ON EVERYTHING - HE'S FUNNY, LOUD, WITTY AND ACTUALLY A BLOODY GOOD SINGER. THE OVERAL STAGING WAS A BIT NAFF ACTUALLY, THOUGH THERE WAS SOME NEAT SET TRANSITIONS WITH A MOVING TABLE. THE COSTUMES WERE THE USUAL SHOW GIRLD TRANNY STUFF.

AT THE END, HE STOOD AT THE DOORS COLLECTING MONEY FOR CHILDREN IN NEED, WHERE ASH'S AUNT AND MOTHER ATTEMPTED TO GRAB HIM IN FOR A SNOG. HE TOLD THEM NO, "I MIGHT GET SWINE FLU. I'VE GOT 8 MORE OF THESE TO DO. RESTRAIN YOURSELVES." AS MY DAD SAID LATER, "HE DOESN'T LIKE WOMEN ANYWAY. IT WAS JUST AN EXSCUSE."

THE GIRL WITH THE BLONDE HAIR GOT HIM TO SIGN HER TITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment