21.9.09

LFW REPORT 5 - IT'S A STITCH UP'S CATWALK DEBUT

RIGHT, FOR THE RECORD, THIS DID ACTUALLY HAPPEN. IT'S NOT QUITE AS GRANDIOSE OR AMAZING AS IT LOOKS. BASICALLY, THEY NEEDED TWO MALE MODELS, AND BEING A SKINNY WORK EXPERIENCER, I AGREED TO DO IT FOR THEM, IF ANYTHING FOR THE EGO BOOST.

IT WAS INDEED, EGO BOOSTING, BUT ALSO PANT WEETINGLY SCARY.

THIS OUTFIT WAS DEVISED BY A GROUP OF YOUTH DESIGNERS. THE SHOW WAS STILL WATCHED BY BLOODY LOADS OF PEOPLE AND I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED BY SO MANY CAMERA'S AT THE SAME SECOND. WHAT AM I SAYING, OF COURSE I'VE NEVER BEEN. ALTHOUGH, KNOWING WHAT MY GROUP OF FRIENDS ARE LIKE WITH THEIR DIGITAL CAMERAS, THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE. BUT ANYWAY.

I ASKED ONE OF THE OTHER REAL MODELS WHAT I NEEDED TO DO AND ALL SHE SAID WAS JUST MOVE TO THE MUSIC. I HAVE TO SAY, I HAVE A SLIGHT NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR MODELS. THEY EAT NOTHING, GET PRODDED, POKED AND FORCED TO WEAR SOMETIMES RIDICULOUS THINGS AND ALSO BE CAPABLE OF WALKING THIRTY METRES WITHOUT FALLING OVER OR TRIPPING (AN IMPOSSIBLE THING IN MY LIFE).

THERE ISN'T MUCH ELSE TO SAY ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE AS A WHOLE, BUT I NEEDED A WEE REALLY BADLY, I QUITE LIKED THE TROUSERS, BUT NOT THE HEAD PIECE, AND I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN SO MUCH TIT AND VAGINA IN REAL LIFE AS I DID BEHIND THE SCENES AT THE SHOW AT FASHION WEEK. LORD ABOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment